- 275g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (25 x 25cm) sheet butter puff pastry, just thawed
- 180g (3/4 cup) fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 12 pitted black olives, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 60g drained marinated feta, crumbled
- Fresh thyme sprigs, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place pumpkin on tray. Drizzle oil over. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender. Remove and set aside.
- Increase oven to 220°C. Line a second baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cut twelve 6cm squares from pastry. Prick each square with a fork and place on tray.
- Place ricotta and chopped thyme in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well. Spread over pastry. Top with pumpkin, olives, pine nuts and fetta. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Top with thyme sprigs and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Taste.