- Prepared pancake batter
- 12 cooked breakfast sausage links
- Butter, for cooking
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Halve each sausage link vertically to create two thinner pieces.
- Melt about 1 tablespoon of butter in a large nonstick skillet.
- Using tongs, dredge each sausage half in pancake batter. Make sure the sausage is completely coated in batter.
- Working in batches, add the battered sausage pieces to the pan. Cook until the bubbles begin to form on surface of the batter. Flip when the bubble start to pop, and cook on the other side until the other side is golden. Repeat until all sausage pancake dippers are cooked, adding more butter to the pan if needed.
- Serve sausage dippers with maple syrup for dunking.
Recipe courtesy of Delish.