Move over, chicken and waffles.
- 1 roll Pillsbury Grand biscuits
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Pickles, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º. Halve biscuits and form into slider rolls. Bake according to package directions.
- Increase oven temperature to 400º. In a large Ziploc bag, combine flour, bread crumbs, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and shake until fully coated.
- Place chicken on sheet pan and pour over melted butter. Toss until fully coated.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink, 20 to 22 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Make honey butter: Stir together softened butter and honey.
- Spread on biscuits and top with chicken and a pickle.