This spicy bloody mary will cure…whatever…happened last night.
INGREDIENTS (8 SERVINGS)
- 4 cups tomato juice (preferably Campbell’s)
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups vodka
- 8 celery stalks
- 8 lemon wedges
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large pitcher. Chill overnight.
Add vodka to pitcher; stir well. Fill tall glasses with ice. Divide Bloody Mary cocktail among glasses. Garnish each with a celery stalk and a lemon wedge.