- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup packed light brown muscovado sugar
- 2 tablespoons brewed espresso, cooled
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered
- 3 to 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, plus 8 small sprigs, for garnish
- 2 cups granola
Whisk together the Greek yogurt, muscovado sugar, espresso and orange zest and juice in a bowl until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
About an hour before serving, combine the raspberries, strawberries, sugar to taste, and chopped mint in a bowl. Layer the berries, granola and yogurt mixture in eight 1-cup Mason jars. Top the jars with some more granola, then cover with lids and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and serve.
Special equipment: eight 1-cup Mason jars with lids